Endeavor™ Food Booth Sidewall 4.5 m (15')
Transform your Endeavor™ shelter into a booth that stands out while serving up food and fun with the Food Booth Sidewall. The sidewall features commercial-grade mesh with optional roll-up windows on the upper portion and fabric on the lower portion. The Food Booth Sidewall is ideal for small businesses, vendor booths, farmers markets, fairs and festivals, concession stands and more.
To add optional roll-up windows, please call +31 (0)30 63 541 33.
Enhance your shelter with the Endeavor™ Food Booth Sidewall. From one sidewall to a fully-enclosed shelter with four sidewalls, you can custom order what’s right for you. Coordinate your sidewall with your shelter using custom fabric colours so you can show off your fare in style while being protected in the shade.
- Professional-Grade Fabric
- Mesh Upper Fabric
- Quick Attachment Fastener System for Easy Set Up and Quick Release
- Coordinated Zippers
- Meets CPAI-84 and NFPA-701 Fire-Resistant Requirements
- 1-Year Warranty
|Sidewall Sizes||15 ft (4.5 m)|
|Item Weight||9.5 m (21 lbs.)|
Contact us today and let our expert designers help you create amazing custom graphics.
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM CET.Chat now
+31 (0)30 63 541 00
Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM CET.
Get in touch with us anytime. Share comments or ask one of our Custom Graphics Specialists a question. We appreciate all feedback.
Images & Videos
Own the strongest, most reliable, and most durable Instant Shelter® canopy in the world. The 3 x 4,5m professional-grade Endeavor™ shelter is the top-of-the-line of all Instant Shelter® products, period!
- 13,5 m² of Shaded Area
- High-Strength End Caps - Heavy-Duty for Greater Durability. Includes Built-In Accessory Loops
- Reinforced Fabric Top Corners - Greater Durability and Longer Lasting
- Toggle Leg Adjustment - 5 Height Options with 3" Intervals
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Frame - Lighter Weight with 8-Sided Design for Added Strength
- Heavy Duty Foot Pad - For Increased Stability
- Meets the CPAI-84, NFPA-701, and CAN/ULC-S109 fire-resistance codes